Google Daydream can finally Cast to your TV without any workarounds, here’s how!
Google has worked really very hard to develop the Daydream and Cardboard platforms making it simple for those people to use VR (Virtual Reality). The only thing you need to do for your flight to a virtual world is to just slip your smartphone into among the suitable headsets. But by performing this, you are isolating yourself. Thankfully Google currently enables you to talk about what you see with anyone around you by just Casting the screen to Chromecast devices.
I wanted to let you know that casting your Daydream screen is not a fresh idea. The great news today would be that these additional measures are not necessary.
The below actions will walk you through Casting your Daydream encounter since the function is officially offered.
How to Cast from Daydream?
- Make certain you have the most current variant of Google VR Services on your phone
- Put the smartphone of yours into your Daydream View or another Daydream-compatible headset
- Check things are calibrated properly and ensure you are on the Daydream launch screen
- Using the remote, click the Chromecast icon near the bottom part of the interface
- Select that Chromecast enabled product you want to Cast to.
image credit: 9to5Google